We pride ourselves on helping our clients navigate the process of purchasing property in Jerusalem. Most clients have a ton of questions, whether it's about the property market, how to get a mortgage, how to go about making renovations and improvements and how to take care of it when they are out of the country.
Given all these questions, we thought, what if you could get answers before you even start the process of buying?
With that in mind, we're delighted to be taking part in a panel discussion with 4 other top real estate professionals with the aim of answering any questions that the audience members may have about Purchasing Property in Jerusalem!
The panel consists of
- Ben Levene - our co-founder and Sales Director
- Jeffrey Mark - President of JMark Interiors - a leading interior design firm with offices in both New York and Jerusalem.
- Avi Goldberg - CEO of City of Gold Apartments - a high end property management firm.
- Tzvi Schapiro - CoFounder of First Israel Mortgages - a firm of mortgage brokers
- Josh Portman - Founder of Portman & Co. Law offices & Notary
As you can see, the panel is well equipped to be able to answer almost any question you might have about purchasing property in Jerusalem.
At the moment, there are two panel events planned
- Cedarhurst, NY - 10am, March 3, JMark Interiors, 461 Central Avenue, Cedarhurst, NY
- Teaneck, NJ - 7:30pm, March 4, at the home of Jeffrey & Hayley Mark, 1303 Somerset Road, Teaneck, NJ
For more details, and to reserve your free spot at one (or both!) events, please visit: PurchasingPropertyInJerusalem.com