Sell Your Jerusalem Property
CapitIL Real Estate Agency has many years of experience in selling apartments and homes in Jerusalem.
CapitIL also has an excellent track record of discreet marketing of properties that don't want it to be public information that their home is up for sale.
CapitIL's Selling Process
As agents, our job is to help you sell your home. We do that via a number of different avenues:
- CapitIL has a well-developed and constantly growing list of customers looking to purchase property in Jerusalem. Our first port of call will be to see if any of our existing clients are suitable candidates for your property.
- CapitIL has an extensive network of connections with other real estate agents that work in Jerusalem. This enables us to promote your property directly to these agents who in turn have their own list of buyers and investors that they can bring to purchase your home.
- Our agency is a member of the Jerusalem Multiple List Service - Shiran, which allow us to promote your property in ways not accessible to the general public.
- CapitIL likes to take a proactive approach to marketing. In addition to the steps above, we prepare and distribute marketing materials based on a plan that has been customized for your situation.
- It goes without saying (unless you are looking for a discreet sale, see below) that your property will have a For Sale listing on our website. In preparation for that:
- On one of our visits we will record all of the relevant information that we need to create the listing, making note of the attributes that we know from experience will help your property to sell.
- We may bring our photographer to take photos with a professional camera (not an iPhone!).
- We may produce floor plans of your property, particularly if it is undergoing construction or renovations during the period that you are looking to sell it. In these situations, we can also produce computer-generated images of what your property will look like when completed.
The first step in us selling your property is for you to be in contact. All emails to email@example.com will be read and replied to in a timely manner. We are here for you!
If you wish to get in contact over telephone or in-person, please check all the options on our Contact Page.
We’ll have an initial discussion, whether that’s over the telephone, via email or in person, and from there we can get a better understanding of your needs, give you an overview of the market, and set some expectations for the process.
Once we are both happy with the terms of the arrangement, we’ll go ahead and sign an agreement that will enable us to get to work selling your property.
There are many circumstances in which you might want to sell your home but don’t want the whole world to know about it.
CapitIL has a lot of experience handling these types of sales - please get in touch with our Sales Director Ben Levene (058-663-4268) who will be happy to discuss your requirements and explain a little more about the process of a discreet sale.