CapitIL Real Estate Events
Agents and representatives of CapitIL Real Estate travel abroad about regularly throughout the year to Jewish communities in the United States, London, and Australia to meet with clients and give seminars about the Jerusalem real estate market and the process of buying property in Israel.
These events also include experts in relevant fields who are able to provide further information about what the process of buying property in Israel entails, such as a real estate lawyer, mortgage specialist, currency expert, property manager, interior designer, and project manager.
If you would like us to come to your city to put on one of these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 2023 Events: The Essential Guide To Purchasing Real Estate In Israel
Featuring a collection of pre-sale and unique market opportunities in Jerusalem, Zichron Yaakov and Netanya.
Come and hear from leading real estate specialists to gain a comprehensive understanding of the process of buying property in Israel.
We are offering a wide range of events in New York, New Jersey and the Silver Spring/Baltimore area focused on the process of purchasing property in Israel, particularly geared towards those who are both newer to the Israel real estate market, and those actively searching.
Our events provide valuable information and guidance to help you successfully purchase Israeli real estate.
CapitIL Real Estate is returning to the United States from June 4-June 12, 2023 to host a series of informative events about the process of buying property in Israel.
The seminar will be hosted by esteemed panelists, including:
• Ben Levene, Director of Sales at CapitIL Real Estate
• Jeffrey Mark, Interior Design and Project Management
• Chaim Friedman, Mortgage Specialist
• Daniel Eisenberg, Currency Expert
• Yair Givati, Real Estate Lawyer
Full list of places, dates & times for the upcoming trip
- June 4, 2023: Young Israel of Woodmere, New York 10:00am
- June 5, 2023: Congegration Shomrei Emunah, Baltimore 7:30pm
- June 6, 2023: Kemp Mill Synagogue, Silver Spring 7:30pm
- June 7, 2023: Young Israel of Potomac, Potomac 8:15pm
- June 8, 2023: Lincoln Square Synagogue, New York, 7:30pm
- June 11, 2023: Congegration Beth Aaron, Teaneck 10:00am
- June 11, 2023: Young Israel of Passaic-Clifton, 5:15pm
- June 11, 2023: Congegration Ahavath Torah, Englewood 7:45pm
- June 12, 2023: Young Israel of Lawrence - Cedarhurst, New York 7:15pm
What to Expect
These seminars are completely free, all you have to do is register!
In the seminars, we will be discussing:
• Great purchasing opportunities in Jerusalem.
• Taxes, registration, and contracts.
• The ins-and-outs of mortgages.
• Money exchange: getting the most NIS for your $.
• Managing your property.
• Renovations and design.
• Is buying on paper a bargain?
• What can I buy with a downpayment of $500,000 USD?
• Should I buy now if I am making Aliyah in 5-10 years?
Register now for an event in your community!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- May 2023 (3)
- April 2023 (4)
- March 2023 (4)
- February 2023 (6)
- January 2023 (6)
- December 2022 (7)
- November 2022 (6)
- October 2022 (9)
- September 2022 (7)
- August 2022 (6)
- July 2022 (5)
- June 2022 (11)
- May 2022 (13)
- April 2022 (10)
- March 2022 (12)
- February 2022 (17)
- January 2022 (15)
- December 2021 (15)
- November 2021 (12)
- October 2021 (5)