We collect information to provide a better service to our customers. This policy is meant to help you understand what information we collect and why we collect it.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information We Collect
- Information that you give us - Certain pages on our website have forms that enable you to provide us with personal information such as your name or email address, for example if you choose to sign up for updates regarding a specific development or project.
- Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to provide ourselves with information about the visitors to our website (for example the number of visits to a given page, or on a given day). For more information see the "Google Analytics" heading below.
- Facebook Pixel - We use a Facebook Pixel on our website to help us optimise our Facebook advertising. This involves the setting and reading of cookies, as well as other tools and information. For information about opting out, see below "Opting Out"
- Substack - We use Substack's service to collect and manage email addresses for use in sending out newsletters, updates, and general customer communication. Whilst providing an email address is mandatory to join the list, other requested information that you provide is optional and is collected to help us to personalise our service to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from our list, the link is placed on every email you receive.
- Search Settings - We use a cookie to preserve your search settings as you navigate through the website.
Why We Collect it
- To provide a specific service to you - for example, if you sign up for an email newsletter.
- To help us provide a better service for you - for example, analytics data helps us update and optimise our website and our content so that we can improve the experience for our end user (i.e. you).
- To help us optimise our online advertising - Facebook allows us to provide our adverts to potential customers based on their interests and other relevant factors. It also allows us to segment our visitor interests based on specific sections or pages of our website that they have visited.
Google Analytics is a service from Google that allows us to better understand the behaviour of visitors to our website. In order to do so, Google may set or read cookies in your browser.
For more information as to how Google uses your information please visit their web page that explains further: How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.
If you don't want your information to be shared with Google Analytics, you can install a browser add on that will allow you to opt out - Google Analytics Opt Out Add On.
To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please visit the link at the bottom of every email.
You can contact us here - email@example.com