Shabbat Shalom!! https://t.co/SokPws4hBj
- 2 years, 8 months ago
Agents and representatives of CapitIL Real Estate travel abroad about regularly throughout the year to Jewish communities in the United States, London, and Australia to meet with clients and give seminars about the Jerusalem real estate market and the process of buying property in Israel.
These events also include experts in relevant fields who are able to provide further information about what the process of buying property in Israel entails, such as a real estate lawyer, mortgage specialist, currency expert, property manager, interior designer, and project manager.
If you would like us to come to your city to put on one of these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CapitIL Real Estate is returning to the East Coast of the United States from March 20-29 to host a series of informative events about the process of buying property in Israel.
The seminar will be hosted by esteemed panelists, including:
• Ben Levene, Director of Sales at CapitIL Real Estate
• Yair Givati, Real Estate Lawyer
• Tzvi Shapiro, Mortgage Specialist
• Avi Goldberg, Property Management
• Daniel Eisenberg, Currency Expert
• Jeffrey Mark, Interior Design and Project Management
These seminars are completely free, all you have to do is register!
In the seminars, we will be discussing:
• Great purchasing opportunities in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Netanya.
• Taxes, registration, and contracts.
• The ins-and-outs of mortgages.
• Money exchange: getting the most NIS for your $.
• Managing your property.
• Renovations and design.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Be the first to hear about the latest Jerusalem real estate deals & great off market opportunities.